3D Paper Model Long March 3 Rocket Puzzle Student Manual DIY Origami Class Aerospace Science and Technology Toy
This space art toy will help your children discover and learn more about the design and development of spacecraft. This design and development will be done with the aid of a Do It Yourself (DIY) paper model. This paper art toy is a model rocket of the original “Long March 3” rocket which was a Chinese orbital carrier rocket that was launched from the Launch Area 3 at the Xichang Satellite Launch Center. The Long March 3 is also commonly referred to as Changzheng 3, CZ-3 and LM-3, and it was a 3 stage rocket that was usually used to put the DFH-2 class communications satellites into geosynchronous transfer orbits. It also comes with an instructional manual to aid the design and development of your own rocket. It is an Origami space art 3d paper model rocket.
- This paper art toy was manufactured by Grapman.
- It is made of high bond paper/cardboard.
- It has a finished height of about 68cm.
- It is a unisex product, that is, it can be used by both males and females.
- It only comes as a magazine and not a finished product, and it requires you to cut, paste and assemble the model rocket yourself.
- It was developed for kids that are 6 years and older.
- It has a package weight of about 0.3kg (0.66lb.).
- It has a package dimension of 30cm x 20cm x 5cm (11.81in x 7.87in x 1.97in).
We Also Recommend
42cm 1:160 SpaceX Falcon Heavy-duty Rocket 3D Paper Model Puzzle Student Hand Class DIY Space Papermodel Origami Toy
3D Paper Model Ariane 4 Puzzle Student Manual DIY Origami Class Aerospace Science and Technology Toy